Saturday, August 21, 2010

Wait a minute...

Hmmmm.... there's something missing...




Yep, somehow I lost my front license plate!  Luckily, since there's a vehicle licensing office down the road from me, replacing the plates was relatively painless (except for the $77 bucks for new plates and tabs).  NOT so painless was trying to reinstall the plates- but with only two trips to the auto supply store, the new ones are on and I did it all by myself! 

After a very stressful week,  I took some "me" time and went thrift shopping today.  Pretty slim pickings.  Just didn't see much I was interested in. 

A few pins...




This was my favorite find of the day!  When I was young, I always wanted one of these interchangeable watch sets (although I think the one I originally wanted probably had Cinderella or something like that on it). 




Even better was the price...




Not bad, huh?
Hope the rest of your weekend is stress free!

2 comments:

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Sue,
Not bad at all! Love the pins and the watch was a great deal! I enjoy your sense of humor and I believe I am your first follower! Thank you for stopping by my blog. I would love to have you participate in my tea party next week. As I explained in the post, just share a favourite teacup, teapot, etc. The insructions are all there. Hope to see you there and I wish you a fabulous weekend.

Blessings,
Sandi

Sue said...

Wow! I have a follower! Thank you and I plan to do the next tea party!