Monday, September 13, 2010

Tea Time Tuesday

Once again, I'm linking up with Sandi at Rose Chintz Cottage for Tea Time Tuesday!




This cup was purchased at a rummage sale this summer.  I think I paid $3 for it.  I was drawn to it because the pattern was so striking.




It's made by Royal Grafton China, England.  It has a gold pattern overlaid on the stripes, with a pink rose on the bottom.



The beige stripes are lighter than they appear in the pictures.




I looked online for the pattern name.  I found one with the same design, RGR 111, but it had aqua stripes instead of the beige.

I hope you enjoyed this teacup, and please check out the other posts on Sandi's blog!



2 comments:

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Oh, Sue, what an absolutely scrumptious teacup; love the colours of it! I bet you went home with it feeling really good about it. You got a bargain for sure! Thanks for sharing your pretty with us and thank you for joining me once again for tea. I hope you have a lovely week.

Blessings,
Sandi

Beth said...

Sue, That is a gorgeous tea cup! So beautiful. You should link up to Tea Cup Tuesday with Martha and Terri. http://marthasfavorites.blogspot.com and http://artfulaffirmations.blogspot.com

Blessings, Beth