Monday, September 27, 2010

Tea Time Tuesday

Enjoy life sip by sip not gulp by gulp. - The Minister of Leaves
It's time for Tea Time Tuesday!  I'm linking up with Sandi at Rose Chintz Cottage.


This demitasse cup was given to me by my mom.  I'm not sure where it came from.  My mom had a knack of going to garage and estate sales and finding the one treasure among the junk!


The pattern is in silver.  It's a fern/leaf pattern.  I don't know the maker or the pattern.  It only has a number.

Thanks for visiting, and check out the other parties on Sandi's blog!


3 comments:

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Oh what a pretty little teacup, Sue! Love the little feet on it. Always a pleasure to have you join me for tea. Hope you have a lovely week.

Blessings,
Sandi

A Hopeful Heart said...

I am just coming over from Teatime Tuesday, and I see that you are fairly new to the blogging world. So, I want to extend a hearty welcome.

Your little teacup is so cute. I don't have any teacups with feet, and I think they are so unique.

Have a lovely day...blessings to you.

Patti (Fill My Cup with Beauty)

rosechicfriends said...

Hi Sue!
Thanks so much for your sweet comments on my newest ornies!

I see we have 2 things in common. I also grew up in Washington and Love my Lord. Federal Way area to be exact is where I was, my family still resides in that area. But hubby and I moved about 17 years ago to Michigan for a job. Washington still remains my home in my heart! Always love meeting other Washingtonians!

You have a blessed day!
Lorena