Monday, November 1, 2010

Tea Time Tuesday


"Four o'clock is time for tea. The world can wait until five." ~ Cicely Rude

It's time for Tea Time Tuesday.  I'm linking up with Sandi at Rose Chintz Cottage.


This cup was a thrift store find.  I don't remember what I paid for it, but it was probably less than $5.



It's made by Gladstone in England.



The majority of my teacups were either given to me or purchased at garage sales and thrift stores.

Thanks for visiting, and check out the other tea parties on Sandi's blog!


2 comments:

fitty's pinky rose cottage said...

Sue, I love your teacup, very soft pastel pink with gold swags and lining and not forgeting small posies.. are just lovely! am pretty sure tea taste better in this cup! don't you think? :-)

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Sue,
Your pink and gold teacup is beautiful! I just love the shade of it. The little posies inside the cup are an extra sweet touch. You got yourself a beauty with this one, my friend. Thank you for sharing it with us and thanks for joining me for tea. Hope you've having a lovely week.

Blessings,
Sandi