Monday, November 8, 2010

Tea Time Tuesday


Bread and water can so easily be toast and tea. ~Author Unknown
I'm linking with Sandi at Rose Chintz Cottage for Tea Time Tuesday.


Today I am sharing this footed tea cup.



I think this is a cup that my mom gave me.  I've had it for quite a while so I don't remember for sure.  I know it's one she would have liked, since she loved violets!



It also makes me think of my paternal grandmother.  Today would have been her birthday.  She loved any thing lavender, purple or lilac.  She would have been a great Red Hat lady!

Thanks for visiting, and be sure to visit Sandi's blog!


3 comments:

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Dear Sue,
Your violet teacup is simply stunning! How pretty it is with its little feet! I'm so glad you have shared it with us today. It would be such a pleasure to sip tea with you. Thank you for joining me for tea time and have a wonderful week.

Blessings,
Sandi

fitty's pinky rose cottage said...

such a lovely teacup. I never have one in violet colour.. and just perfect for a good cup of tea! have a great day!

Willow said...

I am sorry to hear about your Daughter. My Hopes and Prayers are with You and The Family.

I have never seen a footed teacup. It is pretty, I will have to be on the lookout for one.

Willow