Monday, November 22, 2010

Tea Time Tuesday


The daintiness and yet elegance of a china teacup focuses one to be gentle, to think warmly and to feel close. ~Carol and Malcolm Cohen

Time for another Tea Time Tuesday with Sandi at Rose Chintz Cottage!

I'm a little late posting...blogger was having hiccups and didn't want to let me post pictures.  Maybe it's the snow, we're having our first big storm of the season.


My friend Lynnette and I decided to make up for our shortened day together last week, and went to a flea market this weekend.  One of my finds was this demitasse cup. 

It has a pattern of pink roses and little blue flowers.


It's marked Dimity, Spode Copeland China, England.

Thanks for visiting, and check out the other tea parties on Sandi's blog!

2 comments:

rosechicfriends said...

Hi Sue!!!
What a lovely cup! I love it when you can find such adorable finds!
Happy Thanksgiving to you!
Lorena

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Sue,
Your Dimity teacup is just precious; love it! Such a delicate pattern. We got our first snowfall over the weekend; a little too early for my liking although it is pretty. Wishing you and your loved ones a Happy Thanksgiving!

Blessings,
Sandi