Monday, December 6, 2010

Tea Time Tuesday


A Proper Tea is much nicer than a Very Nearly Tea, which is one you forget about afterwards. ~A.A. Milne

Time for tea with Sandi at Rose Chintz Cottage!

I'm sorry that I missed last week's tea parties.  We were busy all week with multiple appointments, and I wasn't organized enough to get my post done early.


Today I'm sharing this tea cup.

It is marked Colclough, made in England.


I think it's very regal looking with all of the gold.

Thanks for visiting!  Be sure to check out Sandi's blog!



3 comments:

Johanna said...

Hello Sue,
its me again. Your cup is just wonderful and this time you will not miss the event - you are pretty early. LOL
Greetings, Johanna

Willow said...

Your teacup is so pretty.

Willow

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Sue,
Your teacup is just gorgeous! I'm so happy you were able to join us this week. And I'm glad your daughter isn't sick enough that she requires a transplant. However, I pray that she feels better soon. It can't be very nice for her feeling ill all the time! God bless her!

Christmas blessings,
Sandi