Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Tea Time Tuesday


Even when the tea grows cold, your friendship warms my cup.

I'd like to say I was fashionably late for Tea Time Tuesday, but I think I'm just plain old late.  We have company this week- my daughter's college roomate from Japan is with us.  My apologies to Sandi, our hostess at Rose Chintz Cottage!

In honor of the holidays, today I am sharing this miniature tea set.



I found this little set among the dozens of boxes of Christmas things that my mom had.  I'm sure she could have kept the Hallmark company in business singlehandedly!  She loved Christmas and it was always a grand occasion at her house.  But then, she could make a trip to McDonald's a grand occasion if she wanted to!



Here all of the pieces of the set.  The set has a holly design.



Last year I found an indentical set while at a yard sale.  I gave it to my friend Lynnette last Christmas.

Thanks for visiting, and please check out the other parties on Sandi's blog!



2 comments:

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Sue,
Your china is just beautiful and perfect for the holidays! Lovely that they had belonged to your mother too. Thank you for sharing and have a lovely day.

Christmas blessings,
Sandi

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble said...

What a beautiful set and what a treasure of your Mom's to have!!

Hugs,
Debbie @ A Debbie-Dabble Christmas