Sunday, January 30, 2011

Life and everything else



I'll be honest. When I started blogging in August, I had no idea what I was doing, or even what it was going to be about. It's been trial and error since then.  There are some technical things I still haven't figured out. I've been learning as I go.

So, what's my blog about, anyway?

My original idea was that it would be about my youngest daughter's journey toward a liver transplant (shameless plug here- be an organ donor!).  However, there are many days when there's nothing to report, so, I didn't want to limit it to that.  I love crafts, vintage things, and romantic/shabby chic decorating, but there are many blogs out there that are much better at that, than I could ever hope to be.

If you read my blog, it's me sharing my heart. There is a bit of all of the above in it, plus some fun stuff, a couple of rants (I really do try to keep those at a minimum, I promise!), thoughts, insights and a few laughs.  It's my stressed but blessed life...and everything else.


7 comments:

rojospa said...

Welcome to blogland! I am relatively new to blogger myself. Stop by my blog when you have a chance, Designs by Lisa.

⚜ ↁℯℬℬᴵℰ⚜ said...

Hi Sue, I am happy you joined along. Have fun!

Victoria said...

That's not a shameless plug at all, blogging can be a wonderful way to get the word out about something like that!

Popped over from Debbiedoos and I am now following you, I look forward to your future posts:)

Rachel Murphy said...

Nice blog.

Found your site from Debbiedoo's link up party

Have a great week

Que Bella said...

Hi, I followed your link from the newbie party. Love that vintage image. There's nothing wrong with a plug for organ donors. It's a great way for people to become more aware.

Tammy@beatrice banks said...

Love the title of your blog! So nice to meet you. Happy blogging!
Finding you via Debbie's Newbie party. I'm your newest follower and would be delighted to have you follow me back!
Have a great day!
Tammy

Amanda said...

Your original reason for starting your blog is an honest one and its just evolved, which is only a good thing. I started mine for a few reasons, but mainly to talk about my sons experience with his birthmark, it almost killed him, but mine to has evolved into a more crafty outlet!

From what I've seen your blog looks fab, I shall be back to check out more!