Monday, January 17, 2011

Tea Time Tuesday


Find yourself a cup of tea; the teapot is behind you. Now tell me about hundreds of things. ~Saki

It's time for another Tea Time Tuesday with Sandi at Rose Chintz Cottage.  I missed last week's party, so I'm glad to be back!


Today, I'm sharing this set with you.


This is one of those cups that is much prettier on the inside.  The outside of the cup is white, but the inside and saucer have a pale pink background, along with all of those beautiful flowers.


This was a thrift store find a few years back, if I remember correctly, I think I paid about $7 for it.

Thanks for visiting!  Check out the other parties on Sandi's blog!






5 comments:

Snap said...

Your teacup is a wonderful find. Very elegant with its scalloped edges, wonderful handle and gold accent. happy tea day!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Good morning Sue,
What a delightful teacup! I love the soft pink inside the cup and the flowers are lovely too. I am amazed at the finds some of you ladies take home! Thank you for joining me for tea and have a beautiful day.

Blessings,
Sandi

Lynn said...

What a lovely cup and saucer. The pink color is so pretty! Thanks for sharing it today. I'm a new follower and I look forward to reading more ...
God bless,
Lynn at Cottage and Creek

Johanna said...

Hello Sue,
oh, I have missed some really important posts of you. I am sorry to be so late with my comments.
First at all the important thing: Congratulation to the blood tests of your daughter. I wish you both so heartly, that she will recover soon from that sickness.
Your tutorial about the flower lights is gorgeous. I will copy that great idea.
And then your tea post is so lovely. You own several great tea sets. Thank you so much for showing them.
Wish you and your family a sunny and happy week.
Greetings, Johanna

Lynn said...

Hi, I am new to blog parties. I love your beautiful blog and the tea cup is so pretty with the flowers inside the cup. What a bargin you found. Don't you just love finding something like that? Have a blessed day.