Monday, January 31, 2011

Tea Time Tuesday

While there's tea, there's hope.
~Sir Arthur Pinero~


It's Tea Time Tuesday!  I'm linking up with Sandi at Rose Chintz Cottage.

Before I start, here is the update on my husband.  As I posted before, he went to the emergency room on Saturday night with chest pains.  The doctors discovered a partial blockage in one of the main arteries leading to the bottom of the heart.  He had a stent inserted this morning.  He's a bit sore but feeling good!  He should be coming home tomorrow.  Thanks for all of the kind words and prayers.


Okay, back to tea...

This set is by Homer Laughlin.  The pattern is Apple Blossom.



This was another thrift find a few years ago.  I think I paid about $5.  Very rarely do I pay more than $10.

Thanks for visiting.  Please check out Sandi's beautiful blog party!




2 comments:

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Sue,
Such a pretty teacup! I do love pink posies! I'm so happy your hubby is doing better and all is well with him! Thanks for the update! Praying for you both.

Blessings,
Sandi

Lynn said...

Sue, Just found out about your husband. So happy that they found and fixed the cause of his chest pains and that he will be home shortly. With all that going on, bless your heart to share such a pretty tea cup with us. I am your newest follower. Continued blessings to you, your husband and family.