Monday, February 7, 2011

Tea Time Tuesday

Though I cannot flee from the world...I can prepare tea with water from a mountain stream and put my heart to rest.   ~ Ueda Akinari


It's another Tea Time Tuesday!

Today I am sharing this pretty tea pot.  It has small pink roses on a white background.


The verse on it is Psalm 90:17.  "Let the beauty of the Lord our God be upon us."

This teapot was a birthday present from my husband a few years ago.  (Well, technically, he gave me a gift card to the Christian book store and I picked it out.)

Thanks for stopping by, and check out the other tea parties at Rose Chintz Cottage!



8 comments:

Beth said...

That is a fabulous teapot! Love your blog background and header, too - my background is the same one! Yours looks so lovely with the matching header.
Beth

Gee said...

What a sentimental gift. Im sure you loved it very much. Thanks for sharing.

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Oh, Sue, I just love your pretty teapot! The scripture verse on it makes it even more special. What a nice hubby you have! I'm sure this pretty teapot will always be a favourite! Thank you for sharing it with us and thanks for coming to tea.

Blessings,
Sandi

Lavender Cottage said...

Your teapot is very pretty, nice to join you this week for tea.

Lynn said...

Sue, Such a pretty teapot, made all the more lovely because it is from your hubby. Does not matter at all if he actually picked it out, he gave you a gift card to the store you loved. That is just perfect. My husband has done both too and either way I love the gift.Love the verse on the teapot.
Blessings

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble said...

Now that is one gorgeous tea pot!!
Stunning!

Warmly,
Debbie

Johanna said...

Hello Sue,
I have never seen such a lovely tea pot with a psalm on it. Very charming. I think that is a nice way to get for birthday just what you want. I hope you and your daughter are doing fine.
Greetings, Johanna

Terri said...

This is such a lovely tea pot. The pinks and greens are so pretty!
Hugs,
Terri