Monday, February 14, 2011

Tea Time Tuesday

 A heart is not judged by how much you love; but by how much you are loved by others.
~The Wizard of Oz~




Happy Valentine's Day! 

I'm sharing this cup and saucer today.  It's made by Paragon.  The saucer and inside of the cup have a pale pink band, with a rose medallion in the center.  This was a thrift store purchase many years ago, along with another set of the same pattern with light green instead of pink.  (I still have the green cup, unfortunately the saucer met an early end.)





Our hostess, Sandi, asked us to share our favorite love song.

Easy choice for me...  "The Way I Feel Tonight" by the Bay City Rollers!  It's been my favorite since I was a teenager. When I saw Les McKeown perform in September, it was one of the songs he did...sigh...

Thanks for visiting, and visit the other tea parties at Sandi's blog!

3 comments:

Lavender Cottage said...

Your pink teacup is beautiful. Nice to join you for tea, hope you had a Happy Valentine's day.

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Sue,
What a pretty teacup; love the delicate pink! I like your song selection too. Thank you for sharing and I hope you had a lovely Valentines day celebration.

Blessings,
Sandi

Lynn said...

Lovely tea cup, perfect for Valentines Day tea. So nice to join you for tea today (or yesterday, sorry I am running late) Blessings.