Monday, February 28, 2011

Tea Time Tuesday

A cup of tea, a prayer or two, special moments shared with you.


Welcome to Tea Time Tuesday!  Since I'm sick and tired of winter, I decided to share this miniature cup with you.



This little cup is shaped like a daffodil.  It's a bright golden yellow and has small flowers painted on the "petals" of the saucer.  It has no markings, so I don't know the maker.


This cup came from my mom.  Not sure where she found it, but most likely it was from an estate or yard sale.

Thanks for visiting!  I'm linking up with Sandi at Rose Chintz Cottage.



5 comments:

Beth said...

What a cute cup! I've never seen one like it before. Have a great week.
Blessings, Beth

Johanna said...

Hello Sue,
this is really an outstanding nice cup. I have never seen such one before. I wish you and your daughter that spring arrives soon, as everything is easier when the sun is shining.
Greetings, Johanna

Snap said...

this mini cup is wonderful! perfect for spring! hope you feeling better soon. happy tea day.

Happy Cottage Quilter said...

What an adorable mini teacup. I've never seen one like that before. Thanks for sharing.

Jocelyn
http://justalittlesouthernhospitality.blogspot.com/

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hello dear Sue,
I'm so sorry to be visiting you so late in the week but I have been sick with the flu all week.
Your little daffodil teacup is adorable! How cute it is! I've never seen one like it before. Thank you for sharing it with us and enjoy the rest of your week.

Blessings,
Sandi