Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tea Time Tuesday

"Good tea is a pleasure, good friends are a treasure."
~ Irish Blessing~

Welcome to another Tea Time Tuesday!

It's raining here in Washington (gee, what a surprise...not!), so I'm showing this blue and white cup.  Maybe the weather will take a hint and show some blue skies!



This cup is marked Victoria C&E Bone China, England.  The pattern is called "Mandarin".


I've had this set for several years, but I honestly don't remember where I got it!

Thanks for visiting!  Enjoy the other tea parties at Rose Chintz Cottage!


2 comments:

Lounging with a Latte said...

That blue and white set is beautiful. I hope getting it out brought you some blue skies!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hello Sue,
That's a very pretty teacup; very dainty! I'm thankful for the blue skies we have here but it's been chilly. Spring has been taking her good old time coming this year. Hope all is well and thank you for joining me for tea. Have a lovely week.

Blessings,
Sandi