Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Prom Shopping

Today I took youngest daughter shopping for a prom dress.  I'm still trying to figure out just how she got old enough to be going to prom!  She won't be graduating on time, due to time and credits lost due to her illness, but she wants to have the experiences of her senior year.

So, here we go... 


Nope... looks "cruise ship lounge singer" to me....



Nice...she didn't like the top on this one though...



Very elegant, but it doesn't seem as "prom-ish" to me.


Oops...cut off the top of her head!  This was much cuter than it looks in the picture.


Definitely a contender!  I really liked this one, but she wasn't sure about the fit on top.

(She has her phone in most of the pictures...she was getting opinions from her friends)

And the winner is....

(Drum roll, please)

This one!  This is absolutely gorgeous on her, my wimpy cell phone camera really didn't do it justice!  She loved the skirt on this one, and the silver embroidery!

Prom dress: done
Mom realizing her baby is growing up: still working on that


2 comments:

⚜ ↁℯℬℬᴵℰ⚜ said...

LOVE that choice! The color is so pretty! Hope to see lots more pictures. Thanks for joining my newbie party.

Anonymous said...

Hey mom. I got curious. And I wanted to say that I love you dearly. I don't hate you and never will. You are a wonderful mother. Thank you for everything youve done for me recently. It has made a difference. I just want you to know that.

Love you forever, your baby Katie<3