Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tea Time Tuesday


Bread and water can so easily be toast and tea. ~Author Unknown

Hello, and welcome to another Tea Time Tuesday with Sandi at Rose Chintz Cottage!


Today I am sharing this set.  It's one of my favorites, simply because it's so pretty!


It's marked Crown Staffordshire, and has a pattern of pink roses and small purple flowers.


I'm not certain, but I think this was a garage sale find!

Thanks for visiting!  Please visit the other tea parties at Rose Chintz Cottage!




2 comments:

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Sue,
Very pretty roses! Your teacup is really sweet and I love the display stands for the cup and saucer! I can understand why this is one of your favourites. Thanks for sharing and joining me for tea today. Wishing you and your loved ones a Happy Easter.

Blessings,
Sandi

Willow said...

It is beautiful. I love roses on anything and especially teacups.