Monday, May 9, 2011

Yeah, I know...

I've been a bad blogger again and not posting recently...

Here is proof that I live in a small town...


Okay, to be honest, in 18 or so years of living here, this is the first time I've seen this. We aren't total hicks, we have a McDonalds in town!  However, we need a Starbucks!


Youngest daughter had her prom on April 29th (She's the one in the teal dress). She said the night was perfect.  I'm glad, she got cheated out of a normal high school experience, so she deserved a great prom.


(with her Best Friend Forever!)

She has to go in tomorrow for an ultrasound.  Her alpha-fetaprotien level  (which is a tumor marker) is up, so her doctor wants it checked out.  The last time it happened, there was nothing, so we're praying for the same this time around.  Other than that, she's doing well, her prednisone dose was reduced again (whoo hoo!).


On Friday, I'll be heading to Leavenworth, Washington for our church's women's retreat.  I'm really looking forward to it.  I get to spend the weekend with some great ladies!



2 comments:

Amanda said...

Hope all goes well with the ultra sound, great news they have reduced her meds, I love it when my Ethan's meds are lowered!

Enjoy the retreat!

rosechicfriends said...

Oh Sue your daughter is so beautiful! WIll be praying for her! AND..I love Leavenworth..missing Washington right now! Hope you had a fun trip!

Lorena!