A project that took much longer than it should have...
The past couple of years, I haven't acquired too many teacups. I was running out of space to put them. My china cabinet is full, and if I put them on tables, they stood a high chance of ending up broken due to clumsy family members and a couple of fat kitties!
I found this shelf at the thrift store for a whopping $7.99! As soon as I spotted it, I was thinking "please don't let anyone grab it before I get over there!"
Unfortunately I forgot to take a before picture. It was an ugly brown. It took me a few weeks to finish it, as our weather was not cooperating for painting!
I added some pink porcelain roses to pretty it up.