Friday, September 9, 2011

Checking In



Yikes!  I've been neglecting my blog the last few weeks!

My mom-in-law came up from Arizona and spent two weeks here.  Which meant both brothers-in-law were around most of the time.  Plus, oldest daughter finished up summer quarter at college and is home, with all of her stuff taking over the family room.  I loved having everyone here, but...what a zoo!


We're counting down to Florida!  We leave Sunday on our Make A Wish trip.  I think it's finally sinking in that we're really going.  I'm sure it's going to be a great trip.  There's a family at our church who did their wish trip to DisneyWorld in July, and they said that their trip was awesome!  Just wish it wasn't going to be hot and humid....I'm gonna melt.

Well, I suppose I should go and finish packing...and hoping I don't get stuck behind this guy....



No comments: