Thursday, October 13, 2011

A Confession...

Sorry I haven't posted much lately.  I've been busy crafting!  A friend and I will have a booth at our local craft fair in December.  I'm trying to get as much done early as possible, so I'm not going crazy at Thanksgiving!

Which brings me to this conclusion...



I HATE GLITTER!!!!
It always looks so pretty and innocent in its cute little jars.  But as soon as I open it, it turns evil on me!



I used to be a preschool teacher.  And I would cringe every time an art project required glitter.  I knew that the kids and I would go home wearing as much of the stuff as ended up on the project, and it would end up on the floor and be tracked around for months.  Things haven't changed, except for the lack of preschool children.



I hereby vow never to use glitter again...until the next time I need it...

No comments: